Disclaimer: Readers like you help support WPRiddle.com. We may receive compensation for purchases you made through our links at no extra cost to you, this will help us to keep our website running. Read our ethics here. Note: The pricing and availability are accurate as of the time of publication but are subject to change in the future.
To install MemberPress plugin on the WordPress website first, go to the MemberPress website and select any plan of your choice and make payment by choosing Credit Card or PayPal payment method to complete this purchase.
MemberPress is a membership plugin for WordPress websites for those who want to monetize their blog by creating paid membership or content restrictions by making their subscribers or customers pay for your content, in simple words you can charge your subscribers or customers by enabling content lock systems for your blog posts. Once they pay for your subscription, they will soon start reading your blog posts without any restrictions. With MemberPress you can easily create digital downloadable products, courses, as well as help you to track membership subscriptions, and much more features, you can learn from the MemberPress website.
After purchasing a MembePress plugin, log in to your MemberPress account dashboard by entering your login credential for the MemberPress dashboard which is you just entered during the time of purchasing the MemberPress plugin. There you will see the MemberPress plugin for download, just download the zip file of the MemberPress plugin and save it to your computer.
Follow the simple step-by-step instructions on how to install MemberPress plugin on the WordPress website or you can see our guide on how to install WordPress plugins in different methods.
- First, log in to your WordPress admin panel.
- Then click on “Plugins” from the left menu, and select “Add New.”
- Now click on “Upload Plugin” from the top of the page.
- Now click on “Choose File” and select the MemberPress plugin which you downloaded earlier.
- After selecting MemberPress Plugin from the computer, click the “Install Now” button to begin the MemberPress plugin installation. Please don’t refresh this page while installing a plugin.
- Once MemberPress plugin installation is done, you will see a message like “Plugin installed successfully,” just click on the “Activate” button.
- After activating the MemberPress plugin on your WordPress website, then it will redirect you to the MemberPress License Key page. Now copy the license key of your MemberPress plugin from your MemberPress account and paste the license code and click “Activate license key on (here you will see your website name)”. (You can see the below images of entering the MemberPress license key.)
- Now you’re ready to use the MemberPress plugin on your WordPress website.
- You can see the options in the left menu of your WordPress admin panel after installing MeberPress plugin. (See the last image which shows all options of MemberPress plugin)
Are you looking for pros that provide quality tips, tutorials, guides, tricks, hacks, and other WordPress resources that allow WordPress beginners to improve their site(s)? WPRiddle is your answer for quality resources for WordPress, Businesses, and Entrepreneurs. Contact us today! and don’t forget to grab our Free Blog Setup, check it out.